Approved skills programmes
Conduct Moderation of Outcomes-based Assessments
This unit standard is for people who conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments.
In particular, people credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of moderation within the context of an outcomes-based assessment system
- Plan, prepare for, as well as conduct moderation
- Advise and support assessors
- Report, record and administer moderation
- Review moderation systems and processes.
|Conduct Moderation of Outcomes-based Assessments (US ID: 115759)|
|National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Level||NQF 6|
|Number of credits||10|
|Amount of days training||3|
|Programme Entry Requirements||Qual 115753|
* Included in the 3 day programme is on site preparation of Portfolio of Evidence and submission for accreditation.
Public Course 2019
|Date:||2nd to 4th July 2019|
|Time:||09:00 – 16:00|
|Location:||Media Works, Morningside Hub, 313 Rivonia Road, Morningside, Sandton, 2057|
|Cost:||R 3 900.00 (excl. VAT)|
|RSVP:||firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th June 2019|