(NQF Level 1 – US 13157)
This course will help the learner read, interpret and understand the information on a payslip.
A learner will cover the following topics:
- Identify and explain the income and the work-related and personal deductions
- Explain any other information that appears on the payslip
- Describe how to obtain help if a mistake is suspected
- Discuss the concept of confidentiality with regard to payslip information
The course consists of the following lessons:
- Lesson 1 – Income and deductions
- Lesson 2 – Payslips
- Lesson 3 – Verify payslip calculations
- Lesson 4 – How to obtain help to correct a mistake
- Lesson 5 – Keeping it confidential
Category: Effective Workforce.